Skip to main content

Weekly Reflection- Fourth Week

      The fourth week of Internship was from 15th to 20th of February. I have continued the chapter Sequences and Series by starting with 'Sum to infinity of a G. P' on 15th of February. On the days after this, I have opted 'Geometric Mean' and 'Sum to n terms of Some Special Series' for 16th and 17th. 

     On 19th of February, I have conducted Achievement test for students in the morning and in the afternoon, I have started a new chapter ' Introduction to 3D Geometry' and explained it well with the use of best teaching aids such as videos, photos and Geogebra app.

    On 20th of February, I was able to connect distance between two points in 2 dimensional space with 3 dimensional space using appropriate ICT aids.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COGNITIVE MAP

   

GEOMETRICAL SHAPES

   

GOLDEN RATIO